Tech-II, Clinical Lab Technician Job in Lahore Public Sector Organization
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 02/2015 (RECR0ITMENT)
A public sector organization invites applications from Pakistani Nationals forthe following temporary post, which is likely to continue for an indefinite period. The qualification, experience and age limit prescribed forthe post are as under:-
Name of Post Qualification & Experience
1 Tech-ll (On Contract) Pay Scale: Rs.11985-815-36435 a) Matric with Science(1st Div) with 01 year course in Clinical/Lab. Technician from Government recognized Institute with 03 years experience. b) Matric with Science(1 st Div.) with 02 years course in Clinical/Lab. Technician from Government recognized Institute with 02 years experience. c) F.Sc. (preferably 1 st. Div) with 01 year Diploma in Clinical/Lab. Technician from a Government recognized Institute.
1. The Post mentioned above will be filled on Contract Basis.
2. The age of the Candidates should be not less than 18 years and not more than 35 years. However, the age relaxation to government
servants will be provided as per rules.
3. The selected candidates on appointment will be eligible for allowances such as medical, house rent, conveyance allowance at such rates and scales as may be prescribed by the organization from time to time.
4. Persons selected will primarily be required to serve at Lahore but can be posted any where in Pakistan.
5. Application showing qualification, experience age, domicile, religion etc. duly supported with documents and two passport size photographs alongwith a copy of National Identity Card (CNIC) may be sent to the Sr. Admin Officer, RO. Box No. 10068 Lahore by 18th January, 2016. The public notice number may also be mentioned on the top of the application. No 3rd in the entire academic careerwill be entertained.
6. Those in service should apply through proper channel.
7. The left hand corner of the application / envelope should clearly be marked as
8. APPLICATION FOR THE POST OFTECH-II (CONTRACT)
• Applications received after due date will not be considered.
• Applications without copies of supporting documents will not be entertained.
• Applications received priorto this advertisement will not be entertained.
• The candidates will not be entitled to TA/DA when called for Test/ Interview.
(SENIOR ADMIN OFFICER)