Job title: Technical Advisor for Policy and Market-Based Instruments
(Reference No. REEE 2015/010)
Qualifications and Experience:
• Independently managing the activities and staff in accordance with the project objectives and indicators in agreement with the partners and/or agreements with the Principal Advisor
• Managing all the project activities and documentation pertaining to climate change mitigation and adaptation
• Assesses and manages potential public-private-partnership (PPP) and any Nationally Appropriate Mitigation Action (NAMA) projects that the GIZ-RE-EE project may support/undertake
• Advises partner institution(s) on order clarification, identifying needs, developing concepts and strategies, and provides technical input related to energy policies and strategies, regulations for green finance (both large-scale and microfinance) and development/application of market-based instruments including NAMAs and other climate change mechanisms
• A minimum of 10 years’ professional experience in the energy sector with at least one year with managerial responsibilities. Work experience within the development sector and knowledge of monitoring and evaluation would be considered positives.
• Proven work experience with any development organization
• Willingness to travel for the performance of his/her duties when required
Interested candidates can request for detailed job description through mail from email@example.com while clearly mentioning the Job title and Reference no. as subject line till 09″1 September 2015. Application clearly mentioning the job title and reference no. on the envelope with a covering letter and CV to be sent latest by 11th September 2015 at P.O. Box 2993, Islamabad. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Female candidates will be highly appreciated to apply for the position. Electronic submission is not accepted.