JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN SAUDI ARABIA
SELECTION ON MERIT – NO RECRUITMENT CHARGES
Alfanar Testing & Commissioning is a specialized business unit of Alfanar Construction Company, one of the leading EPC contracting companies of the region specializing in Power and Water, Transmission and Distribution, MEP and Building construction projects, requires the following engineer for their projects in Saudi Arabia:
1. Electrical Testing & Commissioning Engineers 8. Calibration Engineer:
• Shall have minimum 02 years of experience in Testing & Commissioning field, mainly in the following: • HV Substations Protection Scheme Testing. • Protection Relays (ABB, Siemens, Alstom, SEL…etc.) Testing. • Calibration of testing and measuring equipment & field instruments with uncertainty calculation according to, 17025.
9. Calibration Technician:
• Calibration of testing and measuring equipment & field instruments.
2. MV substations/switchgear Electrical Testing Engineers 10. Electrical Testing Technician:
• The ability to perform MV/HV substations equipment testing.
• Shall have minimum 02 years of experience in Testing & Commissioning of MV substations and switchgears equipment’s (CB , CT, VT, BB & function check)
11. Maintenance Electrical Technician:
• The ability to perform MV/HV substations equipment regular preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance.
3. Electrical Engineers
• Bachelor of Electrical Power System with minimum grade 75% graduation (2011, 2012, 2013). 12. Sales & Marketing Engineer:
• Knowledge to implement marketing strategies in sales, with good English, bachelor degree / MBA, willing to exert effort to create an impact on company financial status by providing good sales, ability to explore & propose development strategies to the management willing to travel / relocate
4. HV Substation Power Services engineers
• Shall have minimum 02 years of experience in S/S power service Equipment Testing (Power Transformer, Auxiliary Transformer, Surge Arrester, AC/DC Panel, Power Cable-etc.).
5. HV/MV Substation Maintenance engineers 13. Tender Engineer:
• Shall have minimum 05 years of experience in HV and MV substations preventive and corrective maintenance work. • Should Possess technical knowledge in substation / power plant erection, testing and commissioning for the preparation bidding plan, reviewing and studying contract documents, cost estimation, bid analysis and submission.
6. H.V. Testing Engineers
• Capable to carryout H.V. test for H.V. equipment’s using modern testing equipment’s. – Capable to perform partial discharge test for H.V. equipment’s & Power cables. 14. Planning Engineer:
• Graduate engineer, monitor/record progress, prepare progress reports, and experience in planning/scheduling using latest software Primavera MS Projects.
7. H.V. & M.V. Cable Jointer & Terminator
Notes: All Applicants should possess above maintained minimum qualification / experience in the relevant field;
Please send your CVs at following address/E-mail.
IMAM TRADING & CONTRACTING
Off. 2, 1st Floor, Ratta Mansion, 69-W, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad Tel: 051-2348487/2348113 Fax: 051-2348114 www.imamtrading.com Email: email@example.com
Permission No. 33765 Date: 19-12-2014 License No. MP0/1845/RWP/97
- info imamtrading com job heavy driver saudiarabia 2016
- alfanar blue area islamabad
- alfanar transformer company jobs in saudi arabia 2017