College of Ophthalmology & Allied Vision Sciences (COAVS)
King Edward Medical University/ Mayo Hospital Lahore
The following vacancies arc available on CONTRACT BASIS for 2 years _ as per the criteria written against each post:
S/No Name of Post with pay scale Qualification for appointment Experience Age Min Max No. of Posts Domicile
1. Pediatric Ophthalmic Assistant (BS-9) I. F.Sc. from recognized Board. II. One Year /Two years Ophthalmic Technician diploma Experience of working in Pediatric Ophthalmology in a reputed Institution will be preferred. 18-25 1 Punjab
2. Telephone Operator (BS-7) i) Matric from a recognized Board with 3 years experience in the relevant field. Note: Preference shall be given to the computer literate person 3 years experience in the telephone operating. 18-25 1 * Punjab
3. Lift Operator (BS-4) Matric from a recognized Board with 1 years experience in the line. 1 years experience as a lift operator. 18-25 I Punjab
2 I’nder National Programme for Prevention & Control of Blindness in Pakistan
(Under Technical Control ofCOA VS)
S/No Name of Post with pay scale Qualification for appointment Experience Age Min Max No. of Posts Domicile Place of posting
1. Ophthalmic Technician (BS- 9) I. F.Sc. from recognized Board. II. One Year/Two years Ophthalmic Technician diploma Experience of working in Ophthalmology in a reputed Institution will be preferred. 18-25 157 Punjab Teaching Hospitals. DHQ& THQ Hospitals in Punjab
1. Applications on specified forms (available at College of Ophthalmology & Allied Vision Sciences (COAVS) & downloadable from its website written legibly (Preferably type written) must rcach the officc of the undersigned by July25.20l5.
2. If anyone wants to apply for more than one posts he/she should apply separately for each post
3. Attach attested photocopies of all necessary documents (academic certificates, degrees, domicile etc.) & National Identity Card with two recent passport size photographs
4. Only short-listed candidates will be called for Interview.
5. Government servants should apply through proper channel
6. No TA/DA will be given
7. Age relaxation will be given to Government servants according to rules & regulations of Punjab Government.
8. All the genders including Shemalcs arc eligible to apply
9. 5% quota for Minorities. 2% quota for disabled persons. 15 % quota for women shall be reserved (The applicant applying in quota seats should submit separate application also)__(IPL-8957)
Principal/ Director General
>IIcrc of Ophthalmology & Allied Vision Scicnccs (COAVS) King Edward Medical College/ Mayo Hospital i.ahorc