Trust for Voluntary Organizations Job, TVO NGO Jobs, Chief Executive Officer
Trust for Voluntary Organizations (TVO)
Trust .for Voluntary Organizations (TVO) is an indigenous grant making organization whose mandate is to provide financial and technical assistance to NGOs in Pakistan for social development activities. TVO is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The person will report to the TVO Board of Directors. S he would be responsible for implementing TVO policies and run llie management of the organization on day-to-day basis. The appointment will he based on contract as per the rules of TVO,
• Minimum Master’s Degree or higher in social sc
• Should have minimumWV^an; of development experience in senior management positions and have strong organizational, managerial, communication and team building skills.
• Should be less than 55 years of age.
• Ability to develop and maintain productive working relationships with donors, government departments and other stakeholders.
• Demonstrated kadashffrttetfiiY to analyze problems and issues and to develop technical
• Ability to travel within Pakistan as neeoed:
• Should hae grant making and management experienced,
• Should be computer literate.
Send your applications akwig-with complete Resume to Mr. Wahid
Hassan Khan. Senior Admin. OfTiccr at Trust for Voluntary
Organizations (TVO). 28, Anaturk Avenue, G 6/4, Islamabad on or
before 16(H) hrs PST on Monday 30 July 2012 and it should be
clearly marked ‘•For the position of Chief Executive Officer