University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar
Applications on prescribed forms, available from the University Enquiry Office, are invited for appointment to the post of Lecturer (BPS-18) on regular basis in the Department of Computer Science & IT at University of Engineering & Technology Peshawar Campus. The requisite qualification and experience are given below:
Qualification & Experience:
First class Master’s/Bachelor’ Degree (4 years) or equivalent degree awarded after 16 years of education in Computer Science I Information Technology or 3.0 CGPA out of 4.0 with no 3rd Division in the academic career from HEC recognized University I Institution. No experience is required.
1. Applications, accompanied by attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC and one recent photograph must reach the undersigned on or before 26-08-2011.
2. In-service candidates must apply through proper channel by the due date, otherwise their applications will not be entertained.
3. Only short listed candidates, who meet the criteria, will be called for test/interview.
4. Incomplete applications and applications without supporting documents shall be rejected without intimation to the candidates.
Registrar, UET Peshawar
website: www.nwfpuet.edu.pk, Ph: 091-9216796-8
- uet overseas form attested photos