UNIVERSITY OF MALAKAND
At Chakdara Dir (L), Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan 0945-762330 Fax: 0945-763491
_(Advertisement No. 11/2011)_
The University of Malakand (www.uom.edu.pk) offers the following vacant positions for career-oriented Pakistani Nationals on Regular basis.
Terms & Conditions
1. Application forms can be downloaded from the university website i.e. http://www.wom.edn.pk. A bank draft (in original) of Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of Director Finance, University of Malakand must be attached with the form. (Money Orders will not be accepted).
2. Foreign Degree/certificate/diploma holders must have to produce equivalency certificate from Higher Education Commission, Islamabad or Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC), Islamabad.
3. Applications on prescribed form (complete in all respects) along with testimonials/experience certificates, three recent passport size photographs and photocopy of CN1C shall reach the office of the undersigned on Or before 29″1 December 2011. Incomplete applications and those received after the due date will not be entertained. Original documents and relevant experience certificates etc shall have to be produced at the time of interview.
4. Candidates serving in Government/Semi Government/Autonomous organizations/ Institutes must apply through proper channel otherwise their applications will not be entertained.
5. Call letters for test/interview will be issued to the eligible candidates only.
6. TA/DA will not be paid for test/interview.
7. The University will not be responsible for non-receipt or late-receipt of call letters for interview and the matter should be settled with the concerned service (post office or courier). The University reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or cancel them.
8. Errors/omissions (if any) will be rectified by the University as per rules.