Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Saidu Sharif www.swatuniversity.edu.pk Ph: (0946) 9240066 Fax: (0946) 726165
Adv. No. UoS/Adv/01 -2012
.University of Swat invites applications from professional, dynamic and career oriented Pakistani nationals for the following positions as per specification given below:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Candidates already in-service of a Government/Semi-Government Department or an Autonomous Body must apply through proper channel by the due date; otherwise their application will not be entertained. Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained.
• Candidates are required to submit application on the prescribed form along with attested copies of degrees, result cards/transcripts, and certificates. In all cases, statement of experience must be supported by certificates from the employers
. Applicants applying for the post of BS-18 should send online deposit of Rs. 1,000/- and for BS-02 should send online deposit of Rs .300/- in the name of University of Swat Account No. 0362-011640001-1 Allied Bank Saidu Sharif Swat.
• Application forms should be sent through courier service/registered mail. By hand application forms will not be accepted.
The application forms will be available at Allied Bank Saidu Sharif as well as can be downloaded from the official website of the University: www.swatuniversity.edu.pk
Complete application form must reach to the Office of the Additional Registrar University of Swat latest by 26th January. 2012 (04:00 p.m.)
• Age limit for the post will be calculated as per University Rules.
• University of Swat reserves the right not to fill any post, withhold the appointment of any advertised post or to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason.
a) Short listing of candidates shall be made in accordance with the procedure laid down by the University. Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview
b) Nature of post can be changed according to the need of the University
c) The University will not be responsible for non-receipt / delay of call-letters and the matter should be settled with the concerned post office or courier service.
d) No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for Test / Interview.
Errors and omissions. If any, shall be subject to rectification by the University.
Dr. Hassan Sher ADDITIONAL REGISTRAR UNIVERSITY OF SWAT
- www swatuniversity edu pk
- www university of swat com pk
- uos saidu
- Www university of Malakand Com