Government of Pakistan
Ministry of Science and Technology
This is with reference to advertisements titled “Career Opportunities” published in different newspapers on following mentioned dates in 2015, for the invitation of applications against different vacant posts. In this provision, Pakistan Testing Service is pleased to announce the test dates for ministry and it’s attached following departments with mentioned TORs.
Sr. No. ORGANIZATION TEST DATE
1 Ministry of Science & Technology (MOST) (Daily News International, Dated; 19.03.2015) 25th July
2 Pakistan Standards And Quality Control Authority (PSQCA) (Daily Jang, Rawalpindi Dated; 22.03.2015) 29th July
3 National Institute of Oceanography (NIO) (Daily Dawn, Dated; 03.03.2015) 2nd August
4 Pakistan Council of Research in Water Resources (PCRWR) (Daily Jang, Rawalpindi Dated; 12.03.2015) 8th August
5 Pakistan Council for Science and Technology (PCST) (Daily Nawa-i-Waqt Rawalpindi/Islamabad, Dated; 12.03.2015) 16th August
List of shortlisted candidates against each of above mentioned organizations is available on the PTS website: www.pts.org.pk
Fresh applications are not invited, only shortlisted candidates are requested to pay test fee.
TA/DAwill not be admissible for test/interview. All other TORs will remain same.
1. Please download the deposit slip from PTS website: www.pts.org.pk, pay the test fee in any of the country-wide online branch of ABL, Bank Alfalah & Meezan Bank.
2. Send original paid deposit slip by courier/registered mail. Deposit slips received after due date will not be considered.
3. Deposited amount is not refundable/non-transferrable.
4. Submission by hand will not be entertained.
5. Deposits should be sent within 15 days of publication of the advertisement to the head office, Pakistan Testing Service on given below address.
6. For further information and more updates related test, please continuously visit the PTS. website: www.pts.org.pk.
For More Information
Pakistan Testing Service
Head Office: 152, Street # 8, Sector E-11/1, MPCHS, Islamabad