SITUATIONS VACANT 03% QUOTA FOR DISABLED PERSONS SERVICES HOSPITAL. LAHORE.
Applications are invited for appointment on contract basis for 03 years (extendable subject to good performance) for different categories listed below.
Sr. No Post BS Vacant posts Age Qualification/Eligibility
01 Junior Technician Surgical Technology (Operation Theater Assistant) 09 01 18 to 25 F.Sc (Second division) from a recognized Board having diploma in the relevant Operation Theater Assistant course from Punjab Medical Faculty Lahore, if none is available, then candidates having qualification of Matric with science (Second Division) from a recognized Board alongewith two years diploma in Operation Theater Assistant course from Punjab Medical Faculty Lahore or from any other rccoqni/cd Institute.
02 Junior Technician Pharmacy Technology (Dispenser) 09 02 18 to 25 F.Sc (Second division) from a recognized Board having diploma in the relevant Dispenser course from Punjab Medical Faculty Lahore, if none is available, then candidates having qualification of Matric with science (Second Division) from a recognized Board alongewith two years diploma in Dispenser course from Punjab Medical Faculty Lahore or from any other recoqnized Institute.
03 Ward Attendant 01 07 18 to 25 Middle School Certificate from a Govt, recoqnized School.
04 Aya 01 05 18 to 25 Middle School Certificate from a Govt, recoqnized School.
Both male/Female disabled having domicile of Province of the Punjab can apply.
• Appointment is on contract basis for a period of 03 years extendable subject to good performance.
• Complete application along with attested copies of all educational and experience certificates, latest 02 photographs, domicile and National ID Card.
• Incomplete application will not be entertained in any case.
• Disabled person already in Govt. Services should apply through their department along with NOC.
• Ten years age of relaxation in upper age iimit for disabled persons.
• The selection will be made on merit amongst disabled.
• Date and place of interview will be communicated in the interview call after short listing. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Disabled persons shall attach certificate of invalidity issued by the District Assessment Board. Only those disabled person shall be eligible who have been declared by Assessment Board to be disabled but fit for the job applied.
• Person applying against reserved posts should clearly mentioned name of the reserved post in his application.
• Authority reserves the right to cancel, increase or decrease the number of posts at any level without assigning any reason.
• No TA/DA will be allowed.
• Applications will be received in the office of Medical Superintendent Services Hospital, Ghausul-Azam (Jail) Road, Lahore till 16.05.2015.
MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT Services Hospital, Lahore.