ANNOUNCEMENT OF VACANCIES
The Punjab Institute of Cardiology has authorized NTS for the recruitment process against vacant posts on contract basis for one year (extendable on satisfactory performance). The NTS invites applications from suitable candidates for the following categories:
s# Name of Posts Qualification / Experience No. of Post Age of Recruitment
1- Lift Operator (BS-03) Middle with one year experience in relevant field. 04 18 25
2- Ward Boy (BS-01) Middle school certificate from a Government recognized school. 30 18 25
3- Sanitary Worker (Male) (BS-01) Primary school certificate from a recognized school. *Only Non-Muslim Persons who belong to Minorities will be accommodated* 35 18 25
4- Sanitary Worker (Female) (BS-01) Primary school certificate from a recognized school. ‘Only Non-Muslim Persons who belong to Minorities will be accommodated* 35 18 25
5- Security Guard (BS-01) Primary School Certificate from a recognized School 20 18 25
6- Aya (BS-01) Middle School Certificate from a recognized School 20 18 25
1. Candidates must be domiciled in any district of Punjab, Attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, two latest passport size photographs, residence/domicile and national ID Card must be attached with application.
2. Test shall not be conducted for posts (BS-1 to BS-3) and only interview shall be conducted by “Punjab Institute of Cardiology, Lahore”.
3. 15 % quota reserved for women, 5% quota for Minorities, 3% quota for disable persons.
4. The Employees of government/semi government/autonomous bodies should apply through their respective department.
5. Recruitment will be made according to the prevalent policy of the government of the Punjab.
6. The Interview of the selected candidate will be held at Punjab Institute of Cardiology, Lahore.
7. The Candidates are advised to bring their original certificates/ documents at the time of interview on the dates which will be intimated later on.
8. The relaxation of five years in upper age limit will be given according to the policy of the Government.
9. No TA/DA will be given for interview.
10. The number of posts can be increased or decreased without any intimation. HOW TO APPLY
I. The application forms and online deposits slips are available on National Testing Service’s Website: www.nts.org.pk.
The Applications must be received atthe given address not later than 5th October, 2015.
Applications received on or after 6th October, 2015 will be rejected.
IV. NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through posts or by any other courier services.
V. Please submit your fee Rs. 200/- through prescribed deposits slips on any online branch of HBL. MCB.UBLorABL.
VI. Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with paid online deposit slip (original).
VII. Deposited amount is non refundable and non transferable.
VIII. Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
For further information, please contact:
National Testing Service-Pakistan
NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No.46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad