ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT OF MEDICAL OFFICERS / WOMAN MEDICAL OFFICERS ON ADHOC BASIS, AT WAZIRABAD INSTITUTE OF CARDIOLOGY, WAZIRABAD
Applications are invited from candidates for recruitment of MO/WMO BS-17 on ad hoc basis from candidates having the qualification mentioned below:-_
s# Name of Post BPS Age No. of Posts Prescribed Qualification Date of interview
1. Medical Officer / Woman Medical Officer (on Ad-hoc Basis) 17 25-40 for MO 25-43 for WMO 14 MBBS, PMDC registration, and at least One year House Job in the relevant field. Higher Technical qualification holder will be preferred 15-08-2015
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Recruitment will be made according to Government of the Punjab, Recruitment Policy.
2. Only candidates having CNIC & Domicile of Punjab Districts are eligible to apply.
3. Monthly emoluments will be paid according to their Basic Pay Scale and allowances.
4. Initial appointment will be for one year subject to satisfactory performance.
5. Absence/poor performance will lead to termination/reversion of service.
6. Recruitment will be against the specific department & it will be non transferable. Any attempt for transfer will lead to immediate termination of services.
7. Merit list will be prepared as per Government of the Punjab Rules/Policy.
8. Number of posts will be increased /decreased at the time of interview as per requirement.
9. Five years General upper age relaxation is admissible under the rules. PROCEDURE TO APPLY
1. Applications along with attested photo copies of documents, experience certificates, Domiciles, CNIC and two passport size photographs should reach in the office of Medical Superintendent, Wazirabad Institute of Cardiology, Wazirabad up to 08-08-2015.
2. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
3. No interview calls will be issued separately.
4. The candidates have to produce their original documents at the time of interview.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for the purpose of interview.
DR. ALI MUHAMMAD SHAHID, MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT WAIZRABAD INSTITUTE OF CARDIOLOGY, WAZIRABAD