Women Medical Officer Job, Govt Khawaja Muhammad Safdar Medical College Job, Demonstrator, Medical Officer
WALK IN INTERVIEWS
1. Recruitment (Non-Transferable) will be on Adhoc Basis for one year as per policy of the Government of the Punjab, Health Department and other directives issued from time to time.
2. Only eligible candidates will be allowed for interview.
3. The Competent Authority is authorized for any change of schedule and,number of posts etc.
4. Govt./Semi Govt, employees may send their applications Through Proper Channel.
5. Candidates with higher qualification/experience will be preferred.
6. Incomplete or received after the due date applications will not be processed.
7. No. T.A./D.A. will be paid to candidates coming for interviews.
8. 5% quotas for minorities, 2% quota for disabled persons and 15% quota for women is available.
9. 05 Year age relaxation for Male candidates and eight years age relaxation for female candidates in upper age limit as per government of the Punjab, S&GAD Circular letter No. SOR (S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012 on the closing date.
10. Application Form alongwith three attested Photographs, attested copies of all educational certificates including Result Cards of all Professional Examinations, valid PM&DC registration certificate, experience certificates, Domicile & CNIC etc. should be provided in duplicate.
11. Walk-in Interviews will be held on every Saturday of every month for these posts (if required). The first walk in interview will be held on the 1st Saturday after appearance of this advertisement in the newspaper.
PROF. DR. ZAFAR ALI CHOUDRY FRCS, FCPS PRINCIPAL (IPL-406)
KHAWAJA MUHAMMAD SAFDAR MEDICAL COLLEGE, SIALKOT & ALLIED INSTITUTIONS.