OFFICE OF THE MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT
WAZIRABAD INSTITUTE OF CARDIOLOGY, WAZIRABAD
Phone No. 055-6609104-6, Fax No. 055-6601412
Recruitment of Medical Officers / Women Medical Officer (BS-17) on Adhoc Basis
Application are invited from candidates for appointment against the vacant posts of Medical Officers / Women
Medical Officers (BS-17) on adhoc basis at Wazirabad Institute of Cardiology, Wazirabad who possess the
qualification and fulfill other terms & conditions as mentioned below:
1 Medical Officer (BS-17)
2 Women Medical Officer (BS-17)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Only candidates having CNIC and Domicile of Punjab districts are eligible to apply.
2. The appointment will be made purely on merit for a period of one year on adhoc basis, which will be liable
to termination on account of absence / unsatisfactory performance without assigning any reason.
3. The appointment on adhoc basis will be post specific and shall be non-transferable. Any request for transfer will lead to immediate termination of services of the employee concerned.
4. Variations in the number of vacancies may occur, the competent authority reserves the right to fill up the posts as per requirements and even cancel the recruitment process.
5. Monthly emoluments will be paid according to the basic pay scale and allowances.
PROCEDURE TO APPLY:
1. The candidates will be required to submit their written application along with two sets of attested photocopies of all relevant documents i.e Matric, F.Sc, MBBS, Detailed Marks Certificates of all Professional Exams, House Job Certificate, Valid PMDC Registration, Domicile Certificate. CNIC, Experience Distinction Certificate (if any) and 2 passport size photographs in the Walk-in-Interview.
2. The Walk-in-Interviews will be held on every working Saturdays onwards at 12:30 pm in the Conference Room ofWIC, Wazirabad.
3. Candidates who are Government employees shall apply through proper channel.
4. In-complete applications will not be entertained and no separate intimation for interview will be issued.
5. The eligible candidates should bring their original documents at the time of interview.
6. No TA/DA is admissible.
Dr. Ali Muhammad Shahid
Medical Superintendent Wazirabad Institute of Cardiology,